Terms & Conditions
- All payments made on this website will be made to Kent County
Council who operate Kent Children's University.
- The first payment will come out of your account in 7 calendar
days from the date you request to Subscribe. Your bank
statement will read KENT COUNTY COUNCIL.
Refunds for events:
- Refunds will only be given for cancellations made more than 14
days prior to the event
- Requests for refunds should be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org,
stating your details and event you were booked on
- Refunds will be made within 10 working days.
Cancellation of Family Membership
- Your FuturePay agreement will begin 7 calendar days after you
have registered for KCU Family Membership
- If you choose to cancel your subscription, you will be
able to do so via World Pay
- Your membership would run to the next renewal period
- Please note that this is an ANNUAL subscription until you
cancel. This means that you would need to cancel the
subscription if you did not want to continue with KCU for more than
- After that cancellation date, your details will be removed from
our direct email database and your children will no longer be
eligible to received certifications or invitations to Graduation
- Kent Children's University is run by Kent County Council under
licence from the Children's University Trust.
- Our Contact details are:
Kent Children's University,
Kent, ME14 1XQ
Tel: 03000 417232