How can our children join Kent Children's University?
note: This Subscription is only
applicable for families living in Kent, Medway or East Sussex.
We are delighted to hear that you are considering signing your
children up to be part of Kent Children's University (KCU).
KCU is continuing to evolve and we are now able to accept sign
up to the scheme, even if your child's school is not involved or
you are Electively Home Educating.
There are two ways you can get involved with
- If your child is schooled, let us know which
school they attend. We can liaise with the
school to see whether they would like to be part of KCU
. You can email your school details to email@example.com
- If your child's school is not part of KCU or your child is
Electively Home Educated, you can subscribe to the Family
Membership model. You can find details of this below.
This is an annual membership which can be paid for
quarterly or yearly. The membership includes:
- Passport to Learning - to log hours of participation at
Learning Destinations across the country
- ePassport (for keeping a duplicate electronic record)
- Fun learning activities at a range of national visitor
- Early-Bird book to children's lectures and workshops
- Discounted or free access to a range of activities
- Monthly eNewsletters offering information about new Learning
Destinations, discounts, achievements and opportunities
- Certificates at national milestones
- Gowned Graduation Ceremonies at Universities in Kent
There are discounts for more than one child per
|3 - 6
made if paying annually
If you would like to subscribe to the Family Membership model
with Kent Children's University, please click here.
Once you have made your payment, you will be emailed with a
Family Membership Passport to Learning Packs will only be posted
upon receipt of the payment and the Registration Forms. These
Registration Forms can be completed electronically and returned to
or posted to Kent Children's University.
For more information about Subscription to Kent Children's
University, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: (03000) 414005